Body contouring surgery or body lift surgery refers to any type of procedure in which the shape of different areas of the body is altered
Average Body Lift costs in Turkey are € 8,100.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 10 Plastic Surgery centers in Turkey that are offering Body Lift procedures. These Plastic Surgery centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and EMBT. Popular Body Lift destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Body Lift. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Body Lift quote. For a more accurate Body Lift price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Body contouring surgery or body lift surgery refers to any type of procedure in which the shape of different areas of the body is altered according to the patient’s specifications or wishes. Body contouring surgery after weight loss refers to a set of procedures aimed at eliminating or reducing excess skin, along with fatty tissue. Body contouring surgery after weight loss is a very popular choice for patients who have already underwent bariatric surgery.
Body lift surgery or body contouring surgery can include one or more of the following procedures:
● Breast Lift
● Arm lift
● Lower body lift
● Medial thigh lift
Although body contouring surgery or body lift surgery is a popular choice for formerly-obese patients, a number of factors can influence tissue elasticity and ultimately lead to sagging skin and tissue: pregnancy, sun damage and the natural aging process.
Body lift surgery or body contouring surgery is recommended for patients who have undergone bariatric surgery or simply lost a substantial amount of weight. Any individual with excess sagging skin and tissue around different parts of the body can benefit from body contouring surgery or body lift surgery. The procedure can also help individuals with cellulite.
Body lift surgery or body contouring is not recommended for patients suffering from heart disease, lung disease or diabetes. Heavy smokers should either stop smoking or avoid this procedure altogether. Patients suffering from an active infection are not good candidates for this procedure.
Patients need to avoid smoking at least a month before the body lift surgery. Blood thinners, herbal teas, anti inflammatory medicine need to be avoided for at least 2 weeks before body lift surgery. Patients need to have a stable weight before undergoing body lift surgery.
Body contouring surgery is usually performed in one session, under general anaesthesia.
Body contouring surgery can be broken down into several, individual components:
● Brachioplasty or arm lift surgery
● Mastopexy or breast lift surgery
● Lower body lift
The average body lift surgery lasts anywhere between 1 and 7 hours, depending on the procedures performed. Once the procedure is over, patients will be required to spend between 1 and 3 days in hospital, under close medical supervision.
1 to 3 nights stay in the hospital is required
1 to 2 weeks
5 to 7 hours
2 to 4 weeks
The recovery period depends on the procedures performed. If it’s a single, simple procedure, patients can return to work in around a week. If multiple procedures are performed, complete recovery may take anywhere between 3 and 9 weeks. Patients usually spend the first 1-2 weeks at home, at rest. Patients may have to wear certain compression garments and smoking is strongly prohibited. Most patients return to normal activities in around 2 or 3 weeks.
Body contouring surgery risks and complications can include:
● Excessive bleeding
● Anaesthesia-related complications
● Scarring on the arms, chest, stomach or legs
● Revision surgery
● Permanent loss of sensitivity in certain areas
Body lift surgery side effects can include:
● Slight bleeding
● Pain and discomfort in multiple areas
● Temporary loss of sensitivity in the incision area
● Bruising in multiple areas
Body contouring reviews set the average success rate at 95%.
Body lift surgery results are noticeable immediately. The swelling will gradually subside over the next few weeks. Patients need to take certain precautions in order to not gain anymore weight once the body contouring surgery is over. A healthy lifestyle will go a long way in helping the patient shorten his or her recovery period and in the same time reduce scarring.