Brazilian butt lift surgery is a type of butt augmentationprocedurewhere the buttocks are enlarged by injecting
Cheapest Brazilian Butt Lift price in Turkey is € 2,674. Average Brazilian Butt Lift cost in Turkey is € 3,033 where prices can go as high as € 3,299.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 18 Plastic Surgery centers in Turkey that are offering Brazilian Butt Lift procedures. These Plastic Surgery centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and ISO 9001:2008. Popular Brazilian Butt Lift destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, Antalya and Muğla.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Brazilian Butt Lift. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Brazilian Butt Lift quote. For a more accurate Brazilian Butt Lift price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Brazilian butt lift surgery is a type of butt augmentationprocedurewhere the buttocks are enlarged by injecting the patient's fat in order to achieve a more contoured and enhanced buttocks region. For this reason, the procedure also known as fat transfer to buttocks orbuttock enhancement surgery. This type of cosmetic surgeryprocedure is called analogous-fat transfer because the patient’s fat is collected from other parts of the body for injection.
The fat that will later be used in the patient’s Brazilian butt lift surgery can be harvested from the following areas:
● The abdomen area
● The thighs area
● The hips
In general, patients prefer these regions with the guidance of doctors because fat deposits accumulate naturally in these areas. It is also possible to reduce the fat in these areas to make the buttocks area appear larger and more curved.hips, the buttock area also appears to be larger and more curved.
Brazilian butt lift or bbl surgery is recommended for individuals dissatisfied with the size or shape of buttocks. This type of procedure usually improves the size of the buttocks area but also the curvature, as the surgeon can inject the harvested fat in a precise manner, leading to a more aesthetically pleasing result.
The patient needs to be in good general health before undergoing Brazilian butt lift surgery. Individuals suffering from serious health conditions such as neurological disorders, heart problems, and lung disease may not be suitable for Brazilian butt lift surgery. Patients should have enough fat stores in other areas to harvest for injection into the buttocks– patients that are too fit cannot have this surgery.
In some cases, it may be necessary for the patient to gain or lose some weight before surgery. Patients need to stop smoking and avoid taking aspirin and certain anti-inflammatory drugs as they can increase bleeding.
Brazilian butt lift surgery is performed under general anesthesia. Once the anesthesia kicks in, the surgeon can proceed to perform the liposuction necessary to harvest the fat. The abdomen, thighs or hips are generally used for the liposuction procedure. Disinfecting those areas before harvesting reduces the risk of an infection at the surgical sites. The liposuction procedure used during the Brazilian butt lift surgery is minimally invasive and it has a relatively less negative effect on the tissue in the area. Once enough fat is harvested, the surgeon begins shaping and contouring the buttocks according to the patient’s needs and expectations. The harvested fat is injected into the buttocks region by using a small tube called cannula. By using this technique, the risks of post-surgery scar and tissue rejection can be minimized. The Brazilian butt lift surgery recovery period lasts around 4 weeks.
Patient is required to stay 1 night in the hospital
3 - 4 weeks
1 to 3 hours
In the first two weeks during Brazilian butt lift recovery time, the patients should avoid sitting directly, as this may cause fat reabsorption. After this important first two weeks, they can use pillows or special chairs to sit on the back of the buttocks instead of directly on the buttocks. Strenuous activities or buttock-related exercise such as lunges, squats are allowed but keep in mind that exercising can help remove fat, including from the buttocks area. Patients may also have lymphatic drainage massages once a week for six weeks, in order to decrease bruising and swelling in the liposuction area. Patients will also be required to wear a special compression garment during the Brazilian butt lift recovery period.
Brazilian butt lift surgery may have some or all of the following risks and complications:
● Fat necrosis
● Poor wound healing
●The possible need for revision surgery
Patients may feel discomfort, bruising and nausea due to anesthesia. Swelling and some pain are the usual reactions that can occur after Brazilian butt lifting surgery.
Brazilian butt lift reviews reveal a very high satisfaction rate which is 90%.
It is important to note that although approximately 60-80% of the injected fat tissue survives, it may burn like normal fat. The patients will need to keep their weight stable after the procedure is over, in order to maintain the results of the Brazilian butt lift surgery.
What If I Don’t Have Any Extra Fat?
If the patient doesn’t have any excess fat to harvest for liposuction step of the surgery, butt implants surgery can be used to enlarge the buttocks region.
Butt Lift Procedure Vs. Buttock Implants – What Is the Difference?
Although there is butt lift without surgerysolutions based on dermal fillers such as Sculptra, these two procedures remain popular at all times. A butt lift procedure is a minimally invasive surgery with a lower risk of complications and much less scarring. Buttock implants surgery is an invasive procedure in which a prosthesis is used to enlarge the buttocks area.
Are There Any Scars After Surgery?
Patients generally have some tiny scars in the liposuction area and buttocks area – scar creams can be used to help them heal better
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in June, 2019.