Many women want to increase breast size. While there are certain ways to achieve a natural breast enlargement, still, the most effective way remains a
Average Breast Augmentation costs are € 3,374, based on Breast Augmentation prices from 21 clinics. Cheapest Breast Augmentation cost is € 2,990 where Breast Augmentation prices can go up to € 3,650.
Breast Augmentation prices vary greatly depending on the clinic and the location. For example, Breast Augmentation in Turkey is a popular option where Breast Augmentation costs as low as € 2,990.
Please note that the Breast Augmentation prices listed on FlyMedi are the average price for Breast Augmentation procedures. Clinics may ask you to provide them with specific information about your medical condition in order to provide you a detailed cost estimate for Breast Augmentation procedures. To receive a personalized Breast Augmentation quote, please click HERE.
Many women want to increase breast size. While there are certain ways to achieve a natural breast enlargement, still, the most effective way remains a breast augmentation surgery. Breast augmentation (commonly known as a boob job) may be achieved by many methods, including breast implants and fat transfer breast augmentation. Various types of breast augmentation may bring different effects, for this reason, it is important to get proper information from one’s plastic surgeon before deciding on any cosmetic surgery.
Types of Breast Augmentation
There are several types of breast augmentation, including:
• Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation – in fat transfer breast augmentation, doctors increase breast size with patient’s own fat, removed through liposuction from other body parts such as lower abdomen or buttocks. Fat transfer breast augmentation offers an alternative to more popular breast implants, in which no artificial materials are used.
• Silicone Breast Implants – Silicone breast implants remain the most popular material used in breast augmentation surgery. They guarantee the effect of fuller, perkier breasts and breast increase but after some years they need to be replaced.
• Saline Breast Implants – While saline breast implants may not be as popular as silicone implants, they attract the attention of many women, especially those who do not trust silicone breast implants enough. Saline implants are filled with saline liquid and are expected to become more and more popular among women willing to have a breast augmentation surgery.
Additionally, apart from materials used in a breast augmentation surgery, we can divide breast implants with regard to their shape. These are:
• Round Implants – round implants together with silicone implants constitute the absolute classics of breast augmentation surgery. However, in recent years round implants become less and less popular due to their supposed ‘unnatural’ shape. However, still many women aren’t ashamed that they had a boob job, more than that, they are proud of their decision and ready to accentuate it with round implants.
• Teardrop Implants – teardrop breast implants are the answer to those patients who didn’t want to decide for breast augmentation surgery with breast implants due to their supposedly unnatural shape. Teardrop implants offer a breast increase together with more natural look and shape.
Candidates for breast augmentation surgery are usually women who are not happy with their current appearance. For many women, a breast increase allows them to look and feel the way they want. Other cosmetic surgery patients deciding for a boob job are inspired by news about celebrity plastic surgery. Finally, in some women, the disproportion in breast size causes them a significant discomfort and leads to the decision about a breast augmentation of any kind.
There are many types of breast augmentation. Every one of them includes different techniques and materials and as a result – almost all women are suitable to undergo this kind of plastic surgery. A clear vision of what your new breasts should look like and determination to undergo a breast augmentation surgery is usually enough to have one.
Although types of breast augmentation surgery vary in many details, it is possible to give a short guide to the preparation process for this plastic surgery. First of all, it is absolutely necessary to inform your plastic surgeon about medical conditions you have as well as to produce the list of all medicines taken by you. In this way, doctors can avoid some possible complications of a boob job. Second of all, it is essential to stay in good shape for some weeks before the breast enlargement in order to avoid prolonged breast augmentation post op. Finally, in some types of breast augmentation surgery, it may be necessary to fast for some hours before the cosmetic surgery starts.
Breast augmentation recovery may take various forms depending on the type of breast enlargement procedure applied, materials used and patient’s health. Breast augmentation post-op usually includes exercises, wearing compressive garments in order to reduce swelling and bruising. Additionally, some patients after boob job may have a drain installed in order to remove unnecessary fluid gathering in newly made breasts.
Breast enlargement inevitably leads to breast augmentation scars. However, with the development of knowledge regarding breast increase, doctors are currently able to avoid obvious breast augmentation scars. Incisions are often made in places possible to hide under underwear. In the same time, breast augmentation scars become smaller and smaller and partially fade with time, giving a more natural look to one’s new breasts.
Breast augmentation surgery may sometimes cause risks and complications, which are worth taking into consideration. However, those complications vary between different types of breast augmentation. Among possible breast enlargement complications are infections, bleeding, change in the position of breast implants. Additionally, in fat transfer breast augmentation there is a possibility of tissue necrosis and in the case of breast implants, there is an issue of breaking and leaking breast implants.
Still, such risks are relatively low for all the types of breast augmentation surgery.
To most significant side effects of breast enlargement belong bruising and swelling but these pass with time. As for breast implants, these need to be changed every 10-15 years to avoid possible complications.