Average Butt Reduction costs in Turkey are € 2,700.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 8 Plastic Surgery centers in Turkey that are offering Butt Reduction procedures. These Plastic Surgery centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and EMBT. Popular Butt Reduction destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Butt Reduction. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Butt Reduction quote. For a more accurate Butt Reduction price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Butt reduction surgery is a type of plastic surgery procedure which utilizes liposuction as a means to create a more aesthetically pleasing butt by effectively reducing certain parts of it.
Both men and women from all around the world turn to this procedure in order to achieve sculptured buttocks and a more nicely shaped contour for their lower body area, especially if they cannot get rid of excess butt fat by following butt reduction exercises.
While butt reduction surgery can be performed by itself, many patients take advantage of the opportunity to greatly enhance their lower body area and combine the procedure with other types of plastic surgery:
● Thigh lift – this procedure helps to remove any excess skin and fat tissue in the thigh area
● Tummy tuck – also known as abdominoplasty, this popular procedure removes excess skin and tissue around the abdomen area ● Butt lift – some patients may have excess skin after the butt reduction surgery so that a butt lift procedure may be needed accordingly
● Liposuction – if the patient doesn’t have any excess skin tissue, liposuction can be applied around the thighs or abdomen
● Autologous fat transfer or fat grafting – the patient’s fat can be harvested and reinjected into specific areas around the butt, for a more appealing result
Any individual dissatisfied with the size or shape of their buttocks can benefit from butt reduction surgery. The most suitable candidates for this treatment are healthy and mentally stable nonsmokers with elastic skin and balanced weight.
Butt reduction surgery is not recommended for patients suffering from morbid obesity or for individuals looking to lose weight.Because, the goal of a butt reduction is not to lose weight, but rather to help people of normal weight who are looking for a more proportionate buttocks shape.
Patients need to avoid smoking for at least 3 weeks before the butt reduction surgery. Herbal supplements, blood thinners, anti-inflammatory medicine, and omega 3 capsules also need to be avoided for at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
A butt reduction procedure usually takes about three hours to perform. The reduction is achieved by the use of liposuction. The surgeon initiates the process by making multiple incisions along the upper part of the buttocks area. After incision, a long and thin tube called cannula is placed in the incision. This tube allows the doctor to remove fat from the patient.
The procedure is usually performed under local anesthesia, but general anesthesia may also be used if it is combined with another type of plastic surgery.
The most popular butt reduction surgery techniques include:
● Tumescent liposuction – This is the most popular form of liposuction. A large amount of liquid is injected into the fatty areas during the procedure. The liquid is a combination between anesthesia and other solutions that help break up fatty deposits. The fat is then suctioned, or sucked out, through small suction tubes called cannula.
● Ultrasound-assisted liposuction (UAL) – this procedure is very similar to the tumescent liposuction technique, the only difference being that the cannula is energized with ultrasound that helps break up fat cells.
● Power-assisted liposuction (PAS)– Also known as powered liposuction, this technique uses a special type of cannula which produces mechanical movement.
Local or General anesthetic
2 to 3 hours
The average butt reduction surgery recovery period lasts around 4 weeks. Patients will be provided with a compression garment that should be worn as described. Most patients may return to work a few days after butt reduction.
Butt reduction surgery complications can include the following:
● Unfavorable scarring
● Revision surgery
● Persistent swelling
● Poor wound healing
Patients can experience some degree of discomfort and pain after butt reduction surgery. They can also expect nausea if general anesthesia is used. Bruising, change in skin sensation and damage to deeper structures such as nerves, blood vessels and muscles should also be considered as butt redaction side effects. The post-op swelling and bruising generally disappear in around 3 weeks.
The average butt reduction surgery success rate is around 91%.
Patients need to maintain a stable weight after the butt reduction procedure. If the patient gains too much weight, the fatty tissue will simply grow back. A regular and personal diet and exercising are essential to maintaining the procedure’s results.
Butt Reduction Vs. Butt Lift – What Is the Difference?
Butt reduction is mainly performed through liposuction while butt lift may use several incisions in order to remove fat as well as skin tissue from the buttocks area. Liposuction can only eliminate excess fatty tissue; sagging skin is not a part of this procedure.
Is Butt Reduction Painful?
No, the procedure is not painful. Patients do not feel anything during the surgery due to the local or general anesthesia, and painkillers are allowed during the recovery period.
How Much Can Fat Be Removed During the Butt Reduction Procedure?
Around 3-4 liters or 6-7 pounds can be removed safely during the butt reduction procedure. Some patients may need another surgery in order to eliminate saggy skin in the buttocks area if they have after the butt reduction surgery.
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in July, 2019.