Dentistry is a part of medicine which is by most of the people associated with teeth. Nevertheless, the interest oforal surgeons is not limited to teeth
Cheapest Dentistry price in Turkey is € 10. Average Dentistry cost in Turkey is € 283 where prices can go as high as € 450.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 19 Dentistry centers in Turkey that are offering Dentistry procedures. These Dentistry centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and TTB. Popular Dentistry destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, Antalya and Muğla.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Dentistry. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Dentistry quote. For a more accurate Dentistry price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Dentistry is a part of medicine which is by most of the people associated with teeth. Nevertheless, the interest oforal surgeons is not limited to teeth but includes also gums and jaw. Many patients struggle to find a dentistwhose services are good and affordable and we know that it may be quite a challenge. Root canal treatment,dental implants, teeth cleaning and many other dentistry procedures require a skilled dentist but in the same time, dentistry costs may come as too expensive to many people. Dentistry is usually divided into cosmetic dentistry and general dentistry.
Find a Dentist with Low Dentistry Costs Abroad
Having the services of dentistry nearby is not always a good option. In many countries, especially in the Western Europe and the US, dentistry clinics tend to have a rather extraordinary pricing for services such as dental implants, tooth replacement, tooth filling or porcelain veneers. For this reason, people tend to turn towardsdental clinics abroad, which often offer comparable services at much lower prices.
Dentistry Tourism – What is It?
Dentistry tourism is a part of a larger trend called health tourism (or medical tourism). People around the world realised that rather than paying sometimes outrageous prices for dental implants, tooth extraction or other dental treatments, they can take a cheap flight and try out dentistry abroad.
Where Can I Find Low Cost Dental Implants?
One of the most popular dentistry procedures chosen by patients deciding for dentistry tourism is dental implant procedure. It is hard to find affordable dental implants if you depend only on dentistry nearby. However, in foreign destinations, those prices can be much lower. In Hungary or Poland, the cost of dental implants is as low as 900€, while in the UK is 3400€ and in the US – even 5000€! There are even cheaper destinations. Turkey offers dental implants cost at around 650€. It means that flying to Turkey, spending a few days there and havingdental implant procedure is much cheaper than depending on the dentistry nearby.
Popular Destinations in Dentistry Tourism
Having said so much about dentistry tourism, it would be useful to name some of the most popular health tourism destinations in this field.
Hungary – Hungary is well-known for its position in medical tourism. It attracts many patients from the UK or France with affordable dental implants and other dental care like teeth cleaning. In the same time, those cheap dentists are fully professional dental associates with years of experience.
India – While it is popular among patients who seek cheap medical services, its dentistry tourism is still less popular than other branches. Additionally, the price of flights is a little expensive. Therefore, many tourists decide to have their root canal treatment or other dentistry procedures in countries closer to Europe, even if the cost of veneers and other procedures is really affordable in India.
Spain – Spain’s dental offices are full of foreigners who come to this sunny country to not only sunbathe but also take advantage of excellent general dentistry as well as cosmetic dentistry services.
Turkey – Turkey with its proximity to Europe and the Middle East is in perfect position to become a star indentistry tourism and takes full advantage of it. Dental care in dental clinics of Istanbul, Bursa or Izmir is as good as those of London, while tooth extraction cost or cost of veneers are significantly lower.
Dentistry Procedures which are Popular in Dentistry Tourism
There are numerous dental procedures available for dentistry tourists. However, some of them are much more popular than the others. These are:
Dental Implants – obviously, dental implants are the most popular ones among foreign patients. As it was mentioned, the cost of dental implants may be even 90% lower in Turkey than in the US. In the same time, patients do not need to worry about the quality of the dental implant procedure abroad, since dental associates working in Turkey, Hungary or Poland are well-educated and have a lot of precious experience.
Teeth Cleaning – Teeth cleaning is the next popular dentistry procedure for which people decide fordentistry tourism. Dentistry prices regarding teeth cleaning are, as it was the case for dental implants, significantly lower and therefore – more affordable for many citizens of Western Europe.
Veneers– Veneers are very popular among people who have stains on their teeth and want them to look fresh and beautiful again. Porcelain veneers cost is, however, sometimes too high for an ordinary citizen. For this reason, people choose dentistry tourism, guaranteeing that the cost of veneers will be significantly lower without resigning from their quality.
Teeth Whitening – Teeth whitening procedure is similar in effect to veneers. Through this procedure, performed outpatient in a dental office, patients may enjoy whiter teeth and not be ashamed of them anymore. Teeth whitening cost in a dental clinic abroad is usually a few times lower than if you usedentistry nearby.