As a natural effect of aging, the wrinkles, sagging, and jowls start to appear on our faces. When we don’t look after ourselves well and resist for any operation, there is no escape from these annoying effects.Both women and men always want to get rid of these effects on their faces in order to look younger and fresh. These aging signs give also a false impression of the level of our inner energy. Because our faces are our showcases. Any person who looks at a face with wrinkles and jowls can easily misperceive our age in which we really feel. Thanks to the new improvements in the anti-aging field, there are lots of solutions for deleting the aging effects. They are not only from the face but also from any part of our bodies. We will review in this article the facts about one of these solutions which is very popular: Silhouette Facelift.
Looking for Silhouette Facelift? See the list of clinics and compare prices.
The Facts About Silhoutte Facelift
1. Candidacy for Silhouette Facelift
It is suitable for patients who have reached middle age, have slight drooping in eyebrows, middle face, and neck, but do not want surgery yet. This nonsurgical procedure only erases and reduces the effects of gravity. They cannot be effective enough in patients which have more deep-seated and stubborn facial aging effects.
2. Preparation for Silhouette Facelift
It is necessary to stop using Aspirin or similar substances that can dilute the blood. And of course, you have to stop smoking 3 weeks before the procedure.
You need to stay away from these medicines and products before your Silhouette Facelift operation:
• Painkillers like Apranax, Voltaren and Vermidon. You can use Minoset and Novalgin when you need to take painkillers for any reason.
• Multivitamins which are containing substances such as Ginseng, Ginkgo-biloba and Co-enzyme Q10
• Herbal products such as green tea, flaxseed, and cherry stalk
• All weight loss pills and supplements
3. Recovery of Silhouette Facelift
The surgeon performs this operation with local anesthesia in less than 45 minutes. There is no need for any hospitalization for post operation. Patients generally can go back to their normal daily activities within two days. There is sometimes come pains in the operation area but the simple painkillers can solve this easily. After two weeks the face will recover its soft and natural aspect, after this stage there is no visible signs of the procedure.
4. Benefits of Silhouette Facelift
• After the operation of Silhouette Face Lift, your facial tiredness is erased. You can reach a younger and very natural appearance that comes from your youth.
• There will be no visible scar that nobody can understand the source of your brighter look.
• Silhouette Face Lift is performed in only one session under local anesthesia. So that it has a very quick recovery.
• This operation has no side effects and the results are really satisfied for any person who has this operation.
• Silhouette Facelift is efficient for the jowls, the nasogenien grove, the neck, and the brows.
• This operation can erase early gravity effects and smile lines on the face.
• Silhouette Facelift is an efficient technique that can be used by both men and women.
5. Repeatability of Silhouette Facelift
As aging is a process that never stops, this is so natural that new aging effects on the face can appear after the Silhouette Facelift operation. Generally, the Silhouette Facelift operation results last between three and five years. Therefore, you may have new operations if you realize any new wrinkles, jowls or sagging in your face on the mirror. If you want to have another Silhouette Facelift operation, inform your surgeon that he or she can examine your suitability and readiness for a new operation.
6. Cost of Silhouette Facelift
If you have decided to have Silhouette Facelift operation, you may find many good clinics in Turkey that perform this particular operation successfully. The cost depends on the clinic of course, and on the operation type. An average Silhouette Facelift operation can cost between € 750 and € 2000.