Cheapest Mommy Makeover price in Turkey is € 4,700. Average Mommy Makeover cost in Turkey is € 5,050 where prices can go as high as € 5,400.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 10 Plastic Surgery centers in Turkey that are offering Mommy Makeover procedures. These Plastic Surgery centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and EMBT. Popular Mommy Makeover destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, Antalya and Ankara.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Mommy Makeover. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Mommy Makeover quote. For a more accurate Mommy Makeover price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Mommy makeover surgery is a type of plastic surgery specifically designed for mothers who wish to enhance or regain their body contour after childbearing. The procedures in the mommy makeover surgery are usually intended to reverse the effects of aging and the changes that a woman's body goes through during pregnancy.
Advantages to combining procedures include:
● Only a single recovery time
● Less downtime for the patient
● Less expensive– patients only pay for medications and anesthesia once
To mention how much the patients have to allocate for this procedure, it can be said that mommy makeover cost is advantageous compared with the total prices of each procedure included in it. Besides their own countries, patients generally prefer undergoing this surgery abroad, especially in the countries well-experienced in the field of medicine as well as medical tourism such as Turkey.
Some of the most popular mommy makeover surgery combinations include:
● Tummy Tuck + Breast Lift
● Tummy Tuck + Breast Augmentation
● Tummy Tuck + Liposuction
● Liposuction + Breast Lift
● Liposuction + Breast Augmentation
● Liposuction + Breast Reduction
Other mommy makeover surgery procedures can include:
● Genital Rejuvenation
● Skin Rejuvenation
● Stretch marks removal
● Scars removal surgery
This procedure is recommended to any women wishing to improve their physical appearance or contour their bodies after childbirth.
Mommy makeover candidates should be in good general health. The procedure is not recommended for patients suffering from severe health problems such as diabetes, heart problems or lung disease. Obese patients should first lose a sufficient amount of weight before undergoing mommy makeover surgery. Women planning to have more children should wait until their childbearing is complete before having mommy makeover surgery. Patients are also required to have a stable weight before this procedure.
The usage of blood thinners such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory medicines, herbal teas, and herbal supplements is not allowed at least 2 weeks before the procedure is set to begin. Patients are required to stop smoking at least 4 weeks before and after the surgery, as it can affect the procedure’s results.
Mommy makeover surgery depends on the types of procedures the patient opts for and the results desired by the patient. All procedures are usually done under general anesthesia and the procedure usually starts with a breast and abdomen contouring procedure, then additional procedures are added as needed.
3 to 6 hours
2 - 3 weeks
The average mommy makeover recovery time lasts around 10 days, after which patients can usually return to work and normal physical activities. One of the biggest advantages to mommy makeover surgery is the fact that instead of having the procedures separately, you can have two or even three procedures in the same time, drastically reducing the necessary recovery time. A typical tummy tuck procedure would require around 10 to 14 days recovery time. If you have tummy tuck and breast lift separately, you would have to spend up to a month recovering. Depending on their treatment, patients will have to wear compression garments or support bras during the mommy makeover recovery time. Sports are to be avoided for at least 2-3 weeks.
Mommy makeover surgery complications depend heavily on the type of procedure performed and the type of technique used. Complications can include one or more of the following:
● Infection in the surgery area
● Anesthesia risks
● Excessive bleeding
● Scarring – tummy tuck
● Capsular contraction – breast implants
● Asymmetry after surgery
● Loss of nipple sensation– breast lift or breast reduction
● Deep venous thrombosis
Mommy makeover surgery side effects depend on the procedures being performed. Side effects can include bruising, discomfort, tenderness, pain and temporary bleeding. Patients may also feel a temporary loss of sensitivity in the nipple region if the procedure includes a breast-related surgery. It’s important to note that these side effects generally pass after a week or so.
Mommy makeover reviews set the average surgery success rate at around 94%.
Mommy makeover surgery patients need to maintain a stable weight after the procedure. If patients pay attention to this advice, the surgery's results will last anywhere between 10-15 years. New childbearing is not recommended after the surgery, as it can affect the outcome of the surgery, but if it happens, revision surgery may be necessary afterward.
I Just Had A Baby – How Much Do I Have To Wait Until I Can Have This Procedure?
Generally speaking, women may lose their extra pregnancy weight in around 3 months and their breasts return to normal in around 3 months after breastfeeding. Waiting around 5 months before having this type of procedure is a good idea.
How Long Does the Mommy Makeover Surgery Last?
The answer of this question greatly depends on the procedures involved in the mommy makeover process. As a rule of thumb, the average mommy makeover surgery lasts around 5 hours.
I Am 46 Years Old – Am I Too Old For Mommy Makeover Surgery?
Definitely not – the only requirements are that you must be in good health before going in for surgery.Although it is a combination procedure, each of the components is custom-tailored to fit each patient's special expectations and needs.
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in June, 2019.