Butt reduction surgery is a type of plastic surgery procedure which utilizes liposuction as a means to create a more aesthetically pleasing butt
Average Butt Reduction costs are € 2,100, based on Butt Reduction prices from 9 clinics. Cheapest Butt Reduction cost is € 1,500 where Butt Reduction prices can go up to € 2,700.
Butt Reduction prices vary greatly depending on the clinic and the location. For example, Butt Reduction in Turkey is a popular option where Butt Reduction costs as low as € 2,700. You can also find Butt Reduction clinics in Hungary starting from € 1,500.
Please note that the Butt Reduction prices listed on FlyMedi are the average price for Butt Reduction procedures. Clinics may ask you to provide them with specific information about your medical condition in order to provide you a detailed cost estimate for Butt Reduction procedures. To receive a personalized Butt Reduction quote, please click HERE.
Butt reduction surgery is a type of plastic surgery procedure which utilizes liposuction as a means to create a more aesthetically pleasing butt by effectively reducing certain parts of it.
Both men and women from all around the world turn to this procedure in order to achieve sculptured buttocks and a more nicely shaped contour for their lower body area.
While butt reduction surgery can be performed by itself, many patients take advantage of the opportunity to greatly enhance their lower body area and combine the procedure with other types of plastic surgery:
● Thigh lift – this procedure will remove any excess skin and fat tissue in the thigh area
● Tummy tuck – also known as abdominoplasty, it removes excess skin and tissue around the abdomen area
● Butt lift – some patients may have excess skin after the butt reduction surgery, so a but lift procedure may be necessary
● Liposuction – if the patient doesn’t have excess skin tissue, liposuction can be applied around the thighs or abdomen
● Autologous fat transfer or fat grafting – the patient’s harvested fat can be reinjected into specific areas around the butt, for a more appealing result
Any individual dissatisfied with the size or shape of their buttocks can benefit from butt reduction surgery. Some patients may feel that their bottom is not proportionate to the rest of their body or that it’s simply too big. Other individuals simply gain a lot of fatty tissue around the butt area alone – luckily enough, butt reduction surgery is the perfect solution to fixing these problems.
Butt reduction surgery is not recommended for patients suffering from morbid obesity or for individuals looking to lose weight.
Patients need to avoid smoking for at least 3 weeks before the butt reduction surgery. Herbal teas, anti inflammatory medicine, aspirin-based medicine and omega 3 capsules also need to be avoided for at least 2 weeks before the procedure.
Butt reduction surgery usually takes around 2-3 hours, depending on the amount of fatty tissue that needs to be removed and the technique used. The procedure is usually performed under local anaesthesia, but general anaesthesia may also be used if it is combined with another type of plastic surgery.
The most popular butt reduction surgery techniques include:
● Tumescent liposuction – a large amount of liquid is injected into the fatty areas. The liquid is a combination between anaesthesia and other solutions that help break up fatty deposits. A cannula is then inserted in order to harvest all the fat.
● Ultrasound assisted liposuction – this procedure is very similar to the tumescent liposuction technique, the only difference being that the cannula emits ultrasonic vibrations that help break up fat cells.
● Power assisted liposuction – this technique uses a special type of cannula which produces mechanical movement. This technique is the most comfortable for the patients, as the motion of the cannula is very limited.
Local or General anesthetic
2 to 3 hours
The average butt reduction surgery recovery period lasts around 4 weeks. Patients will be provided with a compression garment which needs to be worn as instructed. Most patients can return to work in just a couple of days after the butt reduction.
Butt reduction surgery complications can include the following:
● Unfavourable scarring
● Revision surgery
Patients can experience some degree of discomfort and pain after the butt reduction surgery. You can also expect nausea, if general anaesthesia is used. The post-op swelling and bruising will disappear in around 3 weeks.
The average butt reduction surgery success rate is around 91%.
Patients need to maintain a stable weight after the butt reduction procedure. If the patient gains too much weight, the fatty tissue will simply grow back. A planned diet and exercise are essential to maintaining the procedure’s results.