Breast implant revision is a common cosmetic surgery among women who have breast implants. Both silicone breast implants and saline implants
Cheapest Breast Implant Revision price in Istanbul is € 1,320. Average Breast Implant Revision cost in Istanbul is € 2,410 where prices can go as high as € 3,500.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 7 Plastic Surgery centers in Istanbul that are offering Breast Implant Revision procedures.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Breast Implant Revision. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Breast Implant Revision quote. For a more accurate Breast Implant Revision price quote, please click HERE.
Istanbul is the biggest city in Turkey and In Europe, according to population – it has over 14 million inhabitants. Istanbul is Turkey’s financial, cultural and healthcare hub – it’s the city with the most JCI accredited private hospitals. The city spreads on both sides of the Bosphorus – The strait that divides the Marmara Sea and the Black Sea. Istanbul also connects Europe to Asia forming a very interesting mix, both gastronomically and culturally.
Over 11 million tourists visited Istanbul in 2012, making it the fifth most popular tourist destination in the world.
The Blue Mosque
The Sultan Ahmed Mosque, also called the Blue Mosque incorporates Islamic architecture and Byzantine Christian elements in its design. It is considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. The Mosque got its name from the 20,000 Iznik blue ceramic tiles used to line its interiors. The Blue Mosque is also the final resting place of Sultan Ahmed which commissioned the building in 1609, with work finishing in 1616.
The Basilica Cistern is one of the most popular tourist sites in Istanbul. The Cistern is huge, with a total of 336 columns arranged in 12 rows. It was built in order to store water during the Byzantine time – in the 6th century. Most of the columns feature decorative carvings, as they were re-used from other classical-age structures. Some of the most interesting columns on the site are the Medusa stones, in the north-west corner of the Cistern.
Topkapı Palace is one of the finest examples of Islamic art and architecture. The palace itself was built by Mehmet the Conqueror in the 15th century and has been the residence of Ottoman Sultans for over 400 years. The palace is a vast complex of richly decorated courtyards and rooms. The palace features a Harem, the Imperial Treasury room, the Imperial Council Chamber, the Second Court, the Third Court (the Sultan’s private rooms) and the Palace Kitchens. The palace became an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985 and has been described as “one of the best examples of palaces of the Ottoman period”.
Tourists can enjoy a wide range of shopping centres and bazaars such as the Grand Bazaar, the Egyptian bazaar and many modern shopping malls all around Istanbul.
● Tourists arriving in Istanbul will be required to purchase a tourist Visa – the procedure can be easily done online or at a visa machine before the immigration section of the airport. The Visa costs around 20 USD.
● There are 3 main airports in Istanbul. Hazerfen Airport is a private airport with limited traffic. Atatürk Airport is located on the European side of Istanbul and Sabiha Gökçen Airport is located on the Asian side of Istanbul. Usually planes land at the Atatürk Airport (IATA:IST) which is just 20 km from the city centre. From there a visitor can take a taxi to Taksim Square for around TRY60. Tourists can also use a local airport service called Havataş which runs express bus services every 30 minutes for around TRY11 to Taksim Square and Aksaray.
● Food and drink at the airport is quite expensive and may cost 4 times more than in the city. It is advisable to bring your own meals from the town if you have a lot of waiting to do at the airport. There is also a supermarket close to the airport metro entrance where you can buy reasonably priced food and drink.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira (TRY) just about anywhere across Istanbul. Most shops and supermarkets also accept credit cards for payment.
● Roaming fees in Turkey are expensive, but you can simply buy a new SIM card when you reach Istanbul and use it for the duration of your stay.
● Istanbul has a humid subtropical climate, so the summer months are generally warm and in winter temperatures differ from place to place.
Breast implant revision is a common cosmetic surgery among women who have breast implants. Both silicone breast implants and saline implants do not adjust themselves to the changing body. To the contrary – they have a tendency to change shape in a way which doesn’t make women satisfied.
There are two solutions for misshapen breast implants. One of them is breast implant removal without replacement, resulting in breast reduction. It is preferred by patients who are tired of their large breast implants and seek a natural look. However, many patients with breast implants aim at breast reduction without coming back to their previous breast size. Others seek even breast increase. For both these groups, a breast implant revision surgery is a perfect solution.
Women who want to change the way their breast implants look but are not convinced that breast implant removal surgery is a right solution or even to the contrary – they want a breast increase with new silicone or saline implants are perfect candidates for breast implant revision surgery. This plastic surgery offers a possibility of changing the breast implants size and as a result – ensuring that a patient will feel good in her body.
More than that, a breast implant revision surgery may be necessary if previous breast implants are damaged.
If you feel that your current breast implants are not the right size and you want a breast increase or breast reduction without total breast implant removal, a breast implant revision surgery seems like a right choice. Nevertheless, contact with a breast implant revision specialist in order to get full information and have a medical examination.
Your first step while preparing for breast implant revision surgery should be to inform your doctor about other medical conditions you suffer from as well as to provide a list of medications you take for them. In this way, medicines which may affect the breast implant revision surgery results may be ruled out. Additionally, you should share with your breast implant revision specialist the documentation regarding your previous breast enlargement surgery. Finally, it may be deemed necessary for you to fast for some hours before your breast implant revision.
There are a few types of breast implant revision. Among them are:
• Breast Enhancement – when patients think that their breast size is still too small and decide for breast increase with large breast implants.
• Breast Reduction – for patients who want small breast implants but not a breast implant removal without replacement.
• Breast Implant Revision for medical or aesthetical reasons – some patients want or need a breast implant revision without changing the size of their breast implants. The reason may be a rupture in the breast implant or its deformation. Sometimes also the excessive scar tissue around breast implants is removed in order to make breasts softer.
Overnight stay not required
1 to 2 hours
3 weeks or more
As it is a case with the first breast augmentation, breast implant revision surgery may result in bruising and swelling, which should recede within first 3 weeks. Generally, breast implant revision specialists dissuade from strenuous physical activities in this period. You may need to wear a compression garment in order to keep swelling at bay. Additionally, pain after this breast augmentation surgery should be bearable with medicines prescribed by your doctor.
While many breast implant revisions finish with success, complications rarely occur. In some situations, a breast implant revision surgery may lead to:
• Excessive scar tissue
• Breast Deformation
However, keep in mind that such events are unlikely to happen as a result of breast implant revision surgery.
While there is no exact data available, breast implant revision specialists agree that the success rate of this type of breast enhancement surgery is quite high, somewhere above 90%.