Breast implant surgery, also known as a “boob job” is a type of breast augmentation in which a prosthesis is used to change the shape,
Cheapest Breast Implants price in Istanbul is € 2,200. Average Breast Implants cost in Istanbul is € 2,861 where prices can go as high as € 3,600.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 17 Plastic Surgery centers in Istanbul that are offering Breast Implants procedures.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Breast Implants. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Breast Implants quote. For a more accurate Breast Implants price quote, please click HERE.
Istanbul is the biggest city in Turkey and In Europe, according to population – it has over 14 million inhabitants. Istanbul is Turkey’s financial, cultural and healthcare hub – it’s the city with the most JCI accredited private hospitals. The city spreads on both sides of the Bosphorus – The strait that divides the Marmara Sea and the Black Sea. Istanbul also connects Europe to Asia forming a very interesting mix, both gastronomically and culturally.
Over 11 million tourists visited Istanbul in 2012, making it the fifth most popular tourist destination in the world.
The Blue Mosque
The Sultan Ahmed Mosque, also called the Blue Mosque incorporates Islamic architecture and Byzantine Christian elements in its design. It is considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. The Mosque got its name from the 20,000 Iznik blue ceramic tiles used to line its interiors. The Blue Mosque is also the final resting place of Sultan Ahmed which commissioned the building in 1609, with work finishing in 1616.
The Basilica Cistern is one of the most popular tourist sites in Istanbul. The Cistern is huge, with a total of 336 columns arranged in 12 rows. It was built in order to store water during the Byzantine time – in the 6th century. Most of the columns feature decorative carvings, as they were re-used from other classical-age structures. Some of the most interesting columns on the site are the Medusa stones, in the north-west corner of the Cistern.
Topkapı Palace is one of the finest examples of Islamic art and architecture. The palace itself was built by Mehmet the Conqueror in the 15th century and has been the residence of Ottoman Sultans for over 400 years. The palace is a vast complex of richly decorated courtyards and rooms. The palace features a Harem, the Imperial Treasury room, the Imperial Council Chamber, the Second Court, the Third Court (the Sultan’s private rooms) and the Palace Kitchens. The palace became an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985 and has been described as “one of the best examples of palaces of the Ottoman period”.
Tourists can enjoy a wide range of shopping centres and bazaars such as the Grand Bazaar, the Egyptian bazaar and many modern shopping malls all around Istanbul.
● Tourists arriving in Istanbul will be required to purchase a tourist Visa – the procedure can be easily done online or at a visa machine before the immigration section of the airport. The Visa costs around 20 USD.
● There are 3 main airports in Istanbul. Hazerfen Airport is a private airport with limited traffic. Atatürk Airport is located on the European side of Istanbul and Sabiha Gökçen Airport is located on the Asian side of Istanbul. Usually planes land at the Atatürk Airport (IATA:IST) which is just 20 km from the city centre. From there a visitor can take a taxi to Taksim Square for around TRY60. Tourists can also use a local airport service called Havataş which runs express bus services every 30 minutes for around TRY11 to Taksim Square and Aksaray.
● Food and drink at the airport is quite expensive and may cost 4 times more than in the city. It is advisable to bring your own meals from the town if you have a lot of waiting to do at the airport. There is also a supermarket close to the airport metro entrance where you can buy reasonably priced food and drink.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira (TRY) just about anywhere across Istanbul. Most shops and supermarkets also accept credit cards for payment.
● Roaming fees in Turkey are expensive, but you can simply buy a new SIM card when you reach Istanbul and use it for the duration of your stay.
● Istanbul has a humid subtropical climate, so the summer months are generally warm and in winter temperatures differ from place to place.
Breast implant surgery, also known as a “boob job” is a type of breast augmentation in which a prosthesis is used to change the shape, size and texture of a woman’s breast.
Breast implants can be used for a wide range of reasons, including:
● Breast reconstruction after a mastectomy procedure
● Correction of deformities or congenital defects of the chest
● Bust enhancement for aesthetic reasons
Breast implants are not recommended for patients that suffer from any type of infection in the body, women who are breast feeding or pregnant and women battling cancer.
The patient should not take any medications containing aspirin, vitamin E, anti inflammatory medication or ibuprofen for at least 10 days before the surgery. Smoking is prohibited for at least 2 weeks before and after the surgery as it can interfere with the anaesthesia. Alcohol is prohibited at least 1 week before and after the surgery.
Firstly, the surgeon will discuss the procedure with the patient and decide on the type of implant, incision site and the final location of the implant. A mammography is necessary before the procedure can begin. Any irregularities in the breast tissue can interfere with the surgery.
The patient is then administered general anaesthesia and the surgeon can begin creating the necessary incisions and the pockets where the implants will be placed.
The incision can be done around the areola, in the armpit, along the lower portion of the breast or through the navel.
There are three types of breast implant surgery, according to the placement of the prosthesis:
● Subglandular breast implants
● Submuscular breast implants
● Subpectoral breast implants
Under muscle breast implants seems to be one of the most popular breast implant options as it has a positive effect on the look and feel of the breast, as well as on the post-op recovery time.
Under the muscle best suited for:
● Patients with limited breast tissue to cover the prosthesis
● Patients with little or no drooping of the bust
● Thin women
Over the muscle best suited for:
● Patients with enough breast tissue to cover the implant entirely
● Patients with drooping breasts that wish a larger bust
● Patients looking for a faster recovery period.
Once the implants are placed in their final position, the incisions are sutured up and the area is bandaged in order to prevent infection and bleeding.
Local or General anesthetic
Usually overnight stay is not required
5 to 7 days
Around 1 hour
5 to 7 days
2 - 3 weeks
There are two types of breast implants:
● Silicone breast implants
● Saline breast implants
Some of the most popular breast implant shapes are conical breast implants, round breast implants and teardrop (anatomical) breast implants.
The patient can usually return to work and normal activities in around 5-7 days. Physical exercise is allowed around 2-3 weeks after surgery. During the recovery period the patient will be provided with a medical bra and a set of instructions from the doctor. These instructions need to be followed very carefully in order to ensure the success of the procedure.
Scars depend heavily on the area where the incision will be made. Scars made in the inframammary fold will fade away in a couple of months but they will never disappear completely.
Breast implant complications can include:
● Developing capsule contracture
● Difficulty in breast feeding
● Implant ruptures
● Breast ptosis
The patient may feel nausea from general anaesthesia, inflammation, bruising and a lot of swelling during the first 2 or 3 weeks after surgery. Painkillers can be used to soothe some of these post-operatory effects.
A survey based on 225 breast implant reviews sets the satisfaction rate at 98%.
Women experience a higher self esteem, an increase in libido, higher feelings of attractiveness and a general increase in life satisfaction after a breast implant surgery.