Brow lift surgery, also known as eyebrow lift surgery or forehead lift surgery is
Cheapest Brow Lift price in Turkey is € 1,980. Average Brow Lift cost in Turkey is € 2,218 where prices can go as high as € 2,700.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 13 Plastic Surgery centers in Turkey that are offering Brow Lift procedures. These Plastic Surgery centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and EMBT. Popular Brow Lift destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, Muğla and Ankara.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Brow Lift. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Brow Lift quote. For a more accurate Brow Lift price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Brow lift surgery, also known as eyebrow lift surgery or forehead lift surgery is a plastic surgery procedure performed in order to elevate drooping eyebrows but also eliminate any deep worry lines that run across a patient’s forehead.
Brow lift surgery, also known as eyebrow lift surgery, can:
Although there are also non-surgicalsolutions such as Botoxand dermal fillerto lift the eyebrows, brow lift surgery offers a more permanent solution than these techniques.
Eyebrow lift surgery or brow lift surgery is recommended for patients have drooping eyebrows, forehead wrinkles, and frown lines between the brows. Patients bothered by the signs of aging in the brow region are good candidates for this operation. They also need to be in good health in order to have this procedure. Heavy smokers need to quit smoking before and after the eyebrow lift surgery. In the same time, patients need to be a positive outlook and have realistic expectations about this procedure and what it can achieve.
Brow lift surgery or eyebrow lift surgery is not suitable for morbidly obese patients or heavy smokers and those who do not prefer to stop smoking. Patients with serious underlying health problems are not good candidates for forehead lift surgery.
Patients need to stop taking any anti-inflammatory medicines at least 2 weeks before the procedure. Smoking should be stopped at least one month before the procedure. Because it may adversely affect the healing process of the body and ultimately destroy the results of forehead lift surgery. Herbal teas, green teas, vitamins, aspirin, and Omega 3 capsules need to be avoided at least 2 weeks before the brow lift surgery.
Before the brow lift procedure can begin, the patient is put under general anesthesia or intravenous sedation depending on the decision of the surgeon.
There are two main techniques which can be applied for a brow lift procedure:
Endoscopic brow lift procedure– The endoscope is a skinny tube with a small camera on end. In this procedure, the surgeon creates small incisions just behind the hairline and then uses these incisions to adjust the muscle and tissue beneath the skin, effectively correct the lines on the forehead and raise the eyebrows. The endoscopic brow lift procedure is preferred by doctors as well as patients, as it is much less invasive than previous techniques, and it can usually achieve an equally successful result.
Coronal incision brow lift procedure– The incision spans from one ear to the other, across the top of the head. The patient’s skin is then lifted, revealing any underlying tissue. The surgeon then continues to make adjustments to achieve the desired result. The coronal incision scar is hidden from the patient's hairline.
The operated area was then bandaged, and the brow lift surgery procedure ended.
Local or General anesthetic
Patient may spend one night in hospital
1 to 2 hours
3 to 5 days
The average brow lift recovery period lasts between 2 and 4 weeks. The patient’s forehead is wrapped in bandages in order to avoid infection but also to reduce bruising and swelling. A certain amount of swelling and bruising may be experienced in the 10-day period following surgery. Patients can return to work and daily activities in about 2 weeks, but sports and substantial physical activities should be avoided for at least 4 weeks.If the sutures were used instead of bandages, they are usually removed within seven to 10 days after the surgery.
Patients will need to take precautions as not to disturb the forehead region – wearing hats are prohibited during the brow lift recovery period.
Brow lift surgery risks and complications can include the following:
Brow lift side effects may include:
Brow lift surgery reviews set the average eyebrow lift procedure success rate at around 93%.
The results of the brow lift procedure can be seen immediately. The incision lines become swollen due to surgery but gradually disappear. Patients need to avoid the sun, alcohol, and smoking as much as possible.
How Long Will My Brow Lift Procedure Last?
The procedure’s results last between 5 and 10 years, depending on the patient’s lifestyle.
Can I Combine My Brow Lift Procedure with Another Surgery?
Yes, most patients also prefer to have eyelid surgery at the same time for a better and younger effect.
Will I Have Any Visible Scars?
No, no matter what technique is used, all scars will be hidden in the hairline.
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in June, 2019.