Butt implants surgery, also called gluteal implants surgery is a type of buttock augmentation surgery used to correct traumatic and
Cheapest Butt Implants price in Istanbul is € 3,341. Average Butt Implants cost in Istanbul is € 3,828 where prices can go as high as € 4,590.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 13 Plastic Surgery centers in Istanbul that are offering Butt Implants procedures.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Butt Implants. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Butt Implants quote. For a more accurate Butt Implants price quote, please click HERE.
Istanbul is the biggest city in Turkey and In Europe, according to population – it has over 14 million inhabitants. Istanbul is Turkey’s financial, cultural and healthcare hub – it’s the city with the most JCI accredited private hospitals. The city spreads on both sides of the Bosphorus – The strait that divides the Marmara Sea and the Black Sea. Istanbul also connects Europe to Asia forming a very interesting mix, both gastronomically and culturally.
Over 11 million tourists visited Istanbul in 2012, making it the fifth most popular tourist destination in the world.
The Blue Mosque
The Sultan Ahmed Mosque, also called the Blue Mosque incorporates Islamic architecture and Byzantine Christian elements in its design. It is considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. The Mosque got its name from the 20,000 Iznik blue ceramic tiles used to line its interiors. The Blue Mosque is also the final resting place of Sultan Ahmed which commissioned the building in 1609, with work finishing in 1616.
The Basilica Cistern is one of the most popular tourist sites in Istanbul. The Cistern is huge, with a total of 336 columns arranged in 12 rows. It was built in order to store water during the Byzantine time – in the 6th century. Most of the columns feature decorative carvings, as they were re-used from other classical-age structures. Some of the most interesting columns on the site are the Medusa stones, in the north-west corner of the Cistern.
Topkapı Palace is one of the finest examples of Islamic art and architecture. The palace itself was built by Mehmet the Conqueror in the 15th century and has been the residence of Ottoman Sultans for over 400 years. The palace is a vast complex of richly decorated courtyards and rooms. The palace features a Harem, the Imperial Treasury room, the Imperial Council Chamber, the Second Court, the Third Court (the Sultan’s private rooms) and the Palace Kitchens. The palace became an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985 and has been described as “one of the best examples of palaces of the Ottoman period”.
Tourists can enjoy a wide range of shopping centres and bazaars such as the Grand Bazaar, the Egyptian bazaar and many modern shopping malls all around Istanbul.
● Tourists arriving in Istanbul will be required to purchase a tourist Visa – the procedure can be easily done online or at a visa machine before the immigration section of the airport. The Visa costs around 20 USD.
● There are 3 main airports in Istanbul. Hazerfen Airport is a private airport with limited traffic. Atatürk Airport is located on the European side of Istanbul and Sabiha Gökçen Airport is located on the Asian side of Istanbul. Usually planes land at the Atatürk Airport (IATA:IST) which is just 20 km from the city centre. From there a visitor can take a taxi to Taksim Square for around TRY60. Tourists can also use a local airport service called Havataş which runs express bus services every 30 minutes for around TRY11 to Taksim Square and Aksaray.
● Food and drink at the airport is quite expensive and may cost 4 times more than in the city. It is advisable to bring your own meals from the town if you have a lot of waiting to do at the airport. There is also a supermarket close to the airport metro entrance where you can buy reasonably priced food and drink.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira (TRY) just about anywhere across Istanbul. Most shops and supermarkets also accept credit cards for payment.
● Roaming fees in Turkey are expensive, but you can simply buy a new SIM card when you reach Istanbul and use it for the duration of your stay.
● Istanbul has a humid subtropical climate, so the summer months are generally warm and in winter temperatures differ from place to place.
Butt implants surgery, also called gluteal implants surgery is a type of buttock augmentation surgery used to correct traumatic and congenital defects in the gluteal region. This procedure can also be used to aesthetically enhance the gluteal region and the contour of the buttocks through the use of prosthesis.
The basic plastic surgery procedures centred on the gluteal region include:
● Gluteal implant – butt implants or buttock prosthesis
● Liposculpture – liposuction combined with a fat transfer procedure
● Body contouring – surgery combined with liposculpture
Butt implants or buttock implants are recommended for any individual dissatisfied with the shape or size of their buttocks. Most individuals that choose this type of procedure have square or flat buttocks with little or no curves. Patients with a particular deformity or defect in the gluteal region can also benefit from butt implants. Transsexual and transgender individuals may also opt for butt implants in order to achieve a more feminine figure and contour.
Butt implants surgery is not recommended for morbidly obese patients or patients suffering from serious underlying health problems.
At least 2 weeks before going in for a butt implants surgery, the patient should avoid herbal teas, aspirin and blood thinners. Smoking is prohibited at least a week before the surgery and during the recovery period as it can have a negative influence on the surgery outcome.
A butt implants surgery is usually done under general anaesthesia. Once the anaesthesia kicks in, the surgeon can proceed to create the necessary incisions. There are two main incision spots that can be used:
● An incision down the centre of the sacrum – the scar will be hidden from view.
● Two incisions in the gluteal creases – the bottom of the buttocks.
Once the incisions are created, the surgeon can proceed to place the implants according to the patient’s wishes.
The surgeon can place the buttock implant in three different spots:
● Submuscular – under the muscles
● Intramuscular – inside the muscles
● Subfascial – over the muscles
The best place to position the implant depends on the patient’s body type and expectations from the surgery. Butt implants are the most effective method of buttock augmentation, given the safety of the procedure and the long lasting effects provided. Once the implants are properly placed and the result is satisfactory, the incisions are sutured and the area is wrapped in bandages. The butt implants recovery period can begin.
Patient is required to stay 1 night in the hospital
1 to 2 hours
2 to 4 weeks
The butt implants recovery period lasts between 4 to 6 weeks, after which the patient can return to normal activities. During the recovery period, the patient will feel some pain while sitting down, which can be soothed with painkillers. In around 6 to 8 months, the scar will be hardly noticeable and all the tissue in the area will be completely healed.
Butt implants complications can include the following:
● Implant rupture
● Capsular contracture
● Surgical wound dehiscence
● Implant shifting
● Sciatic nerve damage
The patient usually feels discomfort and pain in the first few days after the surgery. Some patients experience nausea from anaesthesia. Inflammation and swelling are also very common in the first 1-2 weeks after the buttock implants surgery.
A survey based on 129 buttock implant patient reviews sets the satisfaction rate at 76%. The satisfaction rate for fat transfer patients is 69.7%.
Butt implants do not leak and will last as long as the patient wishes. The full results of the procedure are visible in around 8 to 12 months. If no complications develop in the first 6 months, then the butt implants are safe for 10 to 20 years.