Cheapest Butt Implants price in Istanbul is € 3,164. Average Butt Implants cost in Istanbul is € 3,472 where prices can go as high as € 3,780.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 12 Plastic Surgery centers in Istanbul that are offering Butt Implants procedures.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Butt Implants. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Butt Implants quote. For a more accurate Butt Implants price quote, please click HERE.
Istanbul is the biggest city in Turkey and In Europe, according to population – it has over 14 million inhabitants. Istanbul is Turkey’s financial, cultural and healthcare hub – it’s the city with the most JCI accredited private hospitals. The city spreads on both sides of the Bosphorus – The strait that divides the Marmara Sea and the Black Sea. Istanbul also connects Europe to Asia forming a very interesting mix, both gastronomically and culturally.
Over 11 million tourists visited Istanbul in 2012, making it the fifth most popular tourist destination in the world.
The Blue Mosque
The Sultan Ahmed Mosque, also called the Blue Mosque incorporates Islamic architecture and Byzantine Christian elements in its design. It is considered to be the last great mosque of the classical period. The Mosque got its name from the 20,000 Iznik blue ceramic tiles used to line its interiors. The Blue Mosque is also the final resting place of Sultan Ahmed which commissioned the building in 1609, with work finishing in 1616.
The Basilica Cistern is one of the most popular tourist sites in Istanbul. The Cistern is huge, with a total of 336 columns arranged in 12 rows. It was built in order to store water during the Byzantine time – in the 6th century. Most of the columns feature decorative carvings, as they were re-used from other classical-age structures. Some of the most interesting columns on the site are the Medusa stones, in the north-west corner of the Cistern.
Topkapı Palace is one of the finest examples of Islamic art and architecture. The palace itself was built by Mehmet the Conqueror in the 15th century and has been the residence of Ottoman Sultans for over 400 years. The palace is a vast complex of richly decorated courtyards and rooms. The palace features a Harem, the Imperial Treasury room, the Imperial Council Chamber, the Second Court, the Third Court (the Sultan’s private rooms) and the Palace Kitchens. The palace became an UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1985 and has been described as “one of the best examples of palaces of the Ottoman period”.
Tourists can enjoy a wide range of shopping centres and bazaars such as the Grand Bazaar, the Egyptian bazaar and many modern shopping malls all around Istanbul.
● Tourists arriving in Istanbul will be required to purchase a tourist Visa – the procedure can be easily done online or at a visa machine before the immigration section of the airport. The Visa costs around 20 USD.
● There are 3 main airports in Istanbul. Hazerfen Airport is a private airport with limited traffic. Atatürk Airport is located on the European side of Istanbul and Sabiha Gökçen Airport is located on the Asian side of Istanbul. Usually planes land at the Atatürk Airport (IATA:IST) which is just 20 km from the city centre. From there a visitor can take a taxi to Taksim Square for around TRY60. Tourists can also use a local airport service called Havataş which runs express bus services every 30 minutes for around TRY11 to Taksim Square and Aksaray.
● Food and drink at the airport is quite expensive and may cost 4 times more than in the city. It is advisable to bring your own meals from the town if you have a lot of waiting to do at the airport. There is also a supermarket close to the airport metro entrance where you can buy reasonably priced food and drink.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira (TRY) just about anywhere across Istanbul. Most shops and supermarkets also accept credit cards for payment.
● Roaming fees in Turkey are expensive, but you can simply buy a new SIM card when you reach Istanbul and use it for the duration of your stay.
● Istanbul has a humid subtropical climate, so the summer months are generally warm and in winter temperatures differ from place to place.
Butt implants surgery also called gluteal implants surgery, is a type of buttock enhancement surgery used to correct traumatic and congenital disabilities in the gluteal region.
This procedure can also be used to aesthetically enhance the gluteal region and the contour of the buttocks through the use of prosthesis.
The basic plastic surgery procedures centered on the gluteal region include:
● Gluteal implant – butt implants or buttock prosthesis
● Liposculpture – liposuction procedure combined with a fat transfer
● Body contouring – buttock enhancement surgery combined with liposculpture
Butt implants or buttock implants are suitable for individuals who desire to enhance the shape or size of their buttocks. Individuals who have square or flat buttocks with little or no curves are also recommended for this procedure. Patients with a deformity or defect in their gluteal region can also benefit from butt implants. Transsexual and transgender individuals may also be good candidates for butt implants in order to achieve a more feminine figure and contour.
Butt implants surgery is not recommended for morbidly obese patients or patients suffering from serious underlying health problems as in other buttock enhancement procedures.
At least 2 weeks before undergoing butt implants surgery, the patient should avoid blood thinners such as aspirin or herbal teas and supplements. Smoking is not allowed at least two weeks before and after the surgery as it can cause a negative effect on the surgery outcome.
A butt implants surgery is usually done under general anesthesia. Once the anesthesia applies, the surgeon starts to create the proper and necessary incisions. Two main incision sites can be used:
● An incision down the center of the sacrum
● Two incisions in the gluteal creases
Once the incisions are created, the surgeon can proceed to place the implants according to the planning and preparation decided prior to surgery.
The surgeon can place the buttock implant in three different spots:
● Submuscular – under the muscles
● Intramuscular – inside the muscles
● Subfascial – over the muscles
The best position of the implants is decided by the surgeon depending on the patient’s body type and expectations from the surgery. Butt implants are the most effective method of buttock enhancement, considering the safety and long-term effects of the procedure. When the implants are properly placed and the results are satisfactory, the cuts are sutured and the surgical site wrapped in bandages. At this point, the recovery time of butt implants may begin
Patient is required to stay 1 night in the hospital
1 to 2 hours
2 to 4 weeks
The butt implants recovery period usually lasts between 4 to 6 weeks, after which the patients can return to their daily activities. During the recovery period, the patient may feel some pain while sitting down, which can be eased with painkillers. In around 6 to 8 months, the scar will be almost invisible and all the tissue in the operated area will be completely recovered.
Butt implants complications can include the following:
● Anesthesia risks
● Bleeding (hematoma)
● Implant rupture
● Fluid accumulation (seroma)
● Capsular contracture
● Surgical wound dehiscence
● Implant shifting
● Sciatic nerve damage
● Rare blood cancer
The patient may feel discomfort and pain in the first few days after the surgery. Some patients may also experience nausea as a side effect of anesthesia. Inflammation and swelling are also very common in the first 1-2 weeks after this buttock enhancement operation.
A survey based on 129 buttock implant patient reviews sets the satisfaction rate at 76%. The satisfaction rate for the patientswho received fat transfer is 69.7%.
Butt implants do not leak when placed by experienced plastic surgeons and stay as long as patients do not want to be removed. The exact results of the procedure can be seen in about 8 to 12 months. If no complications occur in the first 6 months, butt implants are safe for 10 to 20 years.
Butt Implants Vs. Fat Transfer – What Is the Difference?
Butt implants are a type of prosthesis which can be used to enhance the gluteal region. Fat transfers (also known as Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL) use the patient's fat from different areas of the body, but it cannot be used for larger changes and there is a risk that the transplanted fat tissue will die. Fat transfers have a slightly smaller patient satisfaction rate, compared to buttock implants.
How Long Do Butt Implants Last?
Butt implants can last a lifetime or as long as the patients don't change their idea about having them. They don’t need to be replaced and there is no risk of leaking. A properly performed butt implants procedure will bring the patients pleasure for years to come.
Will I Wear A Compression Garment After the Surgery?
Yes, the clinic will provide you with a compression garment which needs to be worn as instructed – it helps minimize the swelling
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in June, 2019.