Laser liposuction, also known as laser lipolysis or laser
Cheapest Laser Liposuction price in Turkey is € 1,290. Average Laser Liposuction cost in Turkey is € 1,726 where prices can go as high as € 2,434.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 24 Plastic Surgery centers in Turkey that are offering Laser Liposuction procedures. These Plastic Surgery centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and TTB. Popular Laser Liposuction destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, İzmir and Antalya.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Laser Liposuction. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Laser Liposuction quote. For a more accurate Laser Liposuction price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Laser liposuction, also known as laser lipolysis or laser lipo, is a minimally invasive procedure which removes excess fat tissue and also tightens the skin, offering an enhanced body appearance. Laser lipo effectiveness and benefits in terms of reducing fat and tightening the skin have been proven by various studies.
Laser liposuctionis an alternative to traditional liposuction and even though the results are more subtle, it presents several advantages in terms of cost, risks, and recovery period.
Advantages and benefits related to laser liposuction are:
• Youthful skin appearance
• Smoother skin tone
• Smaller incisions
• No need for hospitalization
• Quicker recovery
• You can choose to treat just an area or multiple parts of the body
• Improved self-confidence
Laser liposuction is recommended for healthy adults who want to look thinner and sculpt their bodies with the help of non-surgical treatment. People who are obese are not suitable for this treatment as laser lipo helps to contour and shape the body rather than provide significant weight loss.
Laser liposuction is not recommended for:
• Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Patients with hernia or patients who recently underwent another surgery
• Patients suffering from obesity or have a significant amount of weight to lose
• Patients under treatment with blood thinners
Before a laser fat removal or laser liposuction, patients should be healthy, at an acceptable weight, properly hydrated, and should not use blood thinners and anti-inflammatory drugs. It is recommended to consult your physician before you choose this laser treatment. Smoking should also be avoided at least two weeks before the procedure.
Laser liposuction is generally done under local anesthesia. During the procedure, surgeons make a small incision and insert a tiny laser under the skin that liquefies the fat. Then they insert a tiny tube, called a cannula, which sucks the melted fat out from beneath the skin.
Laser liposuction or laser fat removal, stimulates the collagen and elastin stimulating rejuvenation and giving the skin a firmer, more youthful appearance. One session of laser treatment lasts between 1 and 4 hours depending on the scope of the procedure.
No need for hospital stay.
2 - 3 days
1 to 4 hours
2 - 3 days
Laser liposuction treatment is associated with a shorter recovery time than traditional liposuction. Most patients may return to normal daily activities within 1.5 days. During recovery, patients should rest, apply a healthy diet and avoid stressful situations as much as possible.
The results are immediate but the best effects can be seen a few months after the surgery when the post-operation inflammation disappears.
Like any other procedure, laser liposuction involves some risks and complications but they are usually very rare:
• Small risk of infection
• Minimal swelling
• Minimal bruising
• Skin irritation and/or rash
Choosing the right doctor can help decrease the possibility of risks and side effects.
The possible side effects of laser fat removal are:
• Mild pain and bruising
• Skin irritation
• Some post-op discomfort
• Numbness from anesthesia
Laser liposuction treatment has an 89% success rate according to patients’ reviews.
Laser liposuction can shape the body by eliminating excess fat tissue and reversing some of the effects of aging. This procedure is one of the minimally invasive surgical techniques so that patients can return to work and routine life activities immediately after the procedure. The best way to maintain results is to follow a balanced diet and regular exercise plan.
Before opting for this surgery, you should consult with a specialist and get informed on the procedure, its costs and decide if your expectations can be achieved through this treatment.
Is Laser Liposuction Painful?
After laser liposuction, patients usually feel mild pain especially associated with bruising. The doctor may prescribe painkillers to help those patients with pain.
How Long Does Laser Liposuction Take?
Depending on the area - and if the patient also chose to treat other sections of the body simultaneously - a laser liposuction procedure may last between one to four hours.
Which Body Laser Liposuction Can treat areas?
The most commonly treated areas by laser liposuction are abdomen, hips, arms, neck, outer thighs, inner thighs, chin, and chest.
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in June, 2019.