Slim Lipo’s name comes from liposuction surgery.
Cheapest Slim Lipo price in Turkey is € 1,290. Average Slim Lipo cost in Turkey is € 1,726 where prices can go as high as € 2,434.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 24 Plastic Surgery centers in Turkey that are offering Slim Lipo procedures. These Plastic Surgery centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and TTB. Popular Slim Lipo destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, İzmir and Antalya.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Slim Lipo. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Slim Lipo quote. For a more accurate Slim Lipo price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Slim Lipo’s name comes from liposuction surgery. However, it is far from a traditional liposuction procedure. The main difference between these two fat removal surgeries is in tools used. While in traditional liposuction fat tissue is directly removed with a tube inserted through a quite big incision, Slim Lipo allows for much smaller tube and incisions, since fat is first liquefied with a laser. The "Slim" in Slim Lipo stands for “Selective Laser Induced Melting” referring its wavelengths result in efficient fat "melting", skin tightening and smoothing. Slim Lipo is a minimally invasive procedure developed to be used for body sculpting.
For this reason, Slim Lipo is a quite revolutionary technique, minimalizing scarring, and length of liposuction surgery.
Slim Lipo is the perfect choice for patients who have excess fat and who want to undergo liposuction surgery but do not want to have visible scars after surgery. Additionally, as with conventional liposuction procedure, Slim Lipo can be used as a part of a fat transfer or breast augmentation procedure, with liquefied fat tissue to enhance the appearance.
Slim Lipo seems to be a good choice for you if you want to undergo liposuction surgery, but are afraid of surgery and possible scars. Laser fat removal guarantees you less visible marks of operation as well as improved liposuction recovery.
The first step in the preparation of Slim Lipo will be a comprehensive consultation with the doctor. It is important to report all medical conditions and medications taken. You will need to stop using birth control pills two weeks before the operation, as it may cause blood clots to form. Likewise, all blood thinners, such as aspirin, should be discontinued for seven days prior to laser fat removal surgery. Finally, quitting smoking is a healthy choice for some time before and after Slim Lipo. By quitting, you increase your chances of proper liposuction recovery.
The Slim Lipo procedure is generally performed under local anesthesia. Once the anesthetic has been applied, the surgeon creates small incisions for being able to insert the laser and fat suctioning device. Then the device is inserted through the incisions and liquifying fatty tissue via wavelengths. The surgeon gently manipulates the device to remove excess fat and contour the treatment area.
Unlike Smart Lipo, Slim Lipo does not cause damage to other body cells and burns. After fat removal, the excessive tissue may be used in a fat transfer or other cosmetic surgery such as breast augmentation.
Local or General anesthetic
Patient may spend one night in hospital
Recovery from Slim Lipo is much shorter and less painful than in the post-operative period of conventional liposuction. This is due to the size of the incisions made during the procedure - they are smaller in the case of Slim Lipo than traditional treatments. To fully recover, you are usually asked to rest for three days and then return to work.
However, some specialists advise that during the first two weeks of Slim Lipo recovery you should wear a compression garment to achieve the better and quicker result. Around one-two weeks after your laser fat removal procedure, you can start thinking about sports.
Although Slim Lipo is relatively safer and less invasive than conventional liposuction surgery, there are risks of excessive bleeding, bruising, and swelling, as in almost any procedure. Besides necrosis, there is also the possibility of a small infection. If you experience strong pain or changes in your body such as discoloration etc. you should contact the specialist who conducted your Slim Lipo.
Right after Slim Lipo procedure is performed, patients may experience some swelling, bruising,irregular skin pigmentation, or infection. However, in the case of Slim Lipo, these signs are milder and pass faster.
Slim Lipo is thought to be a generally successful procedure, with its success rates outperforming these of normal liposuction surgery. As an answer to the question of “does slim lipo work?”, it is claimed that this procedure achieves success in more than 90% according to patients' reviews.
After Slim Lipo, patients enjoy their enhanced appearance; they feel very fit and pleasant. If you are considering liposuction, Slim Lipo allows you to avoid visible scars and shorten your recovery time.
What is the Difference Between Slim Lipo and Smart Lipo?
Slim Lipo and Smart Lipo are two very similar procedures. The main difference between them is the wavelength of the laser used during operations. Smart Lipo may take less time, but there is more risk of complications and side effects than Slim Lipo. Slim Lipo, with its laser specifically calibrated to liquefy fat and not burn other tissues, is a safer alternative.
What are the Advantages of Slim Lipo over Normal Liposuction?
Slim Lipo allows you to avoid visible and bigger scars and longer and usually more painful recovery period, compared to traditional liposuction surgery.
How Quick is Slim Lipo Recovery?
Slim Lipo recovery is very quick. 1 to 3 days after the procedure, patients are able to come back to their work or daily activities, while they need to wait with doing sports or other strenuous activities for around 1 to 2 weeks.
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in June, 2019.