Some men have the condition of gynecomastia
Cheapest Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction price in Turkey is € 1,600. Average Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction cost in Turkey is € 1,916 where prices can go as high as € 2,677.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 19 Plastic Surgery centers in Turkey that are offering Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction procedures. These Plastic Surgery centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and ISO 9001:2000. Popular Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, İzmir and Antalya.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction quote. For a more accurate Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Some men have the condition of gynecomastia which refers to the appearance of enlarged breasts due to the hormonal changes, use of certain medicines, genetics, or other reasons. It is estimated that 50% of men in the United States experience some degree of gynecomastia throughout their lives. Gynecomastia can occur at any age, and breast reduction in men can be performed safely and successfully for both teenagers and adults.
There are different kinds of breast reduction technique using depends on the grade of the gynecomastia. These treatment techniques include liposuction, breast glands excision, laser liposuction or combined procedures in the advanced grades.
Male breast reduction with laser liposuction or laser assisted liposuction in gynecomastia is safe and effective treatment on fatty tissue, with a reduction in breast volume, together with significant skin tightening. If an appropriate amount of energy is provided by an experienced operator, the results become both significant and consistent.
Male breast reduction with laser liposuction (or in short “laser lipo”) candidates should be in appropriate overall health apart from having the gynecomastia condition diagnosis.
If you are suffering from any negative effects of gynecomastia and would like to get rid of it permanently, your doctor will evaluate your eligibility and your gynecomastia degree to undergo male breast reduction with laser liposuction procedure.
Patients should stop taking any blood thinners, such as aspirin, anti-inflammatory medications, or fish oils. If you smoke, you need to stop because it can affect the healing process. It is also recommended to stop drinking any caffeinated or alcoholic beverages before the surgery.
Laser lipolysis or male breast reduction with laser liposuction is a laser-assisted technique that removes fat tissue more safely and simply than the traditional liposuction method. This technique consists of subcutaneous application of two types of lasers: 924 nm, which destroys fatty tissue, and 975 nm, which tightens the skin and induces collagen formation. In men, the accumulation of fat in the breasts is usually not very high, but pectoral and armpit skin tend to be loose. Therefore, this method of treating gynecomastia as well as tightening of the skin has become very popular.
Recovery times of male breast reduction with laser liposuction are different, but patients may plan to move away from work and strenuous exercises for at least one week. Skin tightness can be seen immediately after the procedure. There may also be some bruising, swelling and irritation at the treatment site, but it is temporary.
Some risks and complications associated with the male breast reduction with laser liposuction procedure may occur after the treatment, such as:
Common side effects of male breast reduction with laser liposuction often include:
According to a study conducted to measure the satisfaction of male breast reduction with laser liposuction procedure, the rate is reported as around 85%.
After the swelling is reduced during the recovery of male breast reduction with laser liposuction, patients will see the results immediately, because excess fat in the breast area is completely removed. In this procedure, patients also benefit from skin tightening at the site of application. This benefit makes laser-assisted liposuction more attractive than conventional liposuction.
What is Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction?
It is a mostly preferred laser assisted procedure by men suffering from gynecomastia, considering the advantages of both removing excess fat and tightening the skin.
Is Male Breast Reduction with Laser Liposuction Painful?
A local anesthetic is injected into the breast area; therefore, patients do not feel any pain during the procedure. After the procedure, it may cause some discomfort or pain but these complaints are easily relieved by prescribed and simple pain medicines.
Is there any alternative treatment for Gynecomastia?
Medications are more effective in treating gynecomastia in its early stages. After the breast tissue has become scarred, medications become less effective, and surgical removal of the excess fat or glandular tissue becomes the only possible treatment. Breast reduction surgery with a conventional liposuction, breast glands excision or laser liposuction have been used in severe cases of the condition, long-term gynecomastia, or in cases in which drug therapies have not been effective.
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in July, 2019.