Prostatectomy surgery is
Cheapest Prostatectomy price in Turkey is € 3,363. Average Prostatectomy cost in Turkey is € 5,547 where prices can go as high as € 6,638.
With FlyMedi, you can connect with 14 Urology centers in Turkey that are offering Prostatectomy procedures. These Urology centers are accredited by international standard-setting bodies including JCI and TTB. Popular Prostatectomy destinations in Turkey include Istanbul, Ankara and Antalya.
Prices listed on this page are the average price for Prostatectomy. Clinics may require more details regarding your medical condition in order to provide you with a personalized Prostatectomy quote. For a more accurate Prostatectomy price quote, please click HERE.
Turkey is a treasure trove of traditions, spices, street food delights and destinations for any intrepid tourist. It’s a mix between the familiar and the exotic, ranging from the bustling streets of Istanbul to the serene and relaxed Roman ruins spread around Turkey’s Western and Southern coast. Turkey is a fairly large country with 75 million inhabitants. The country spreads between Europe and Asia, with 97% of the country on the Asian side – Asian Turkey. Turkey is encircled and enjoys access to three different seas: The Black Sea, The Aegean Sea and the Mediterranean. Istanbul is the largest city in Turkey and the largest city in Europe, regarding population – It has over 14 million people.
Turkey’s medical infrastructure has improved greatly beginning with the early 2000s and now is one of the biggest medical tourism hubs in Europe and Asia. Turkey has the largest number of JCI-accredited hospitals, second only to the USA and hospitals are more often than not part of international healthcare groups, following strict European protocols and regulations. Turkey has 28.000 medical institutions spread across the European and Asian side but some of the biggest private hospitals and medical centres are in Istanbul, Ankara, Antalya and Bodrum – these also happen to be some of the best tourist destinations in Turkey.
Bodrum is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Turkey, with its sandy beaches and small streets littered with traditional shops and elegant restaurants. The town used to be called Halicarnassus, and the Mausoleum at Halicarnassus is one of the World’s Seven Ancient Wonders. Bodrum also features a castle built by the crusaders in the 15th century.
Istanbul is the home of several architectural treasures, including the Blue Mosque. The Blue Mosque was built on the orders of Sultan Ahmed between 1609 and 1616 and the Sultan’s body still resides within the mosque. The high ceiling is lined with more than 20000 handmade ceramic tiles, hence the name – The Blue Mosque.
Pamukkale, meaning “The Cotton Castle” in Turkish is a surreal destination in the country’s western region of Denizli, world renowned for its white terraces with warm spring water. The ancient Greek city of Hierapolis was built over the springs and Pamukkale was a renowned destination in antiquity as well. Tourists can visit the ancient Roman and Greek ruins of the baths, temples and theatres dating to the second century BC.
● If you don’t feel like waiting in a queue, you can get a VISA for Turkey online. The VISA usually costs around $20 for US travellers.
● Turkey’s population is predominantly Islamic so it’s a good idea to wear a headscarf while visiting mosques. Shorts or any other garments that fit under the knee are not prohibited by law but it’s considered good etiquette not to wear shorts for men or short skirts for women.
● You can change any sort of currency into the Turkish Lira – the Turkish currency just about everywhere. Most supermarkets and shops also accept credit cards.
● Roaming fees in Turkey can be somewhat expensive, so it’s a good idea to simply buy a new Turkish SIM card and use it while staying in Turkey.
● Turkey’s international calling code is +90.
● Electrical installations usually operate on 220 volts, 50 Hz and use European style plugs and European style sockets. Four and Five star hotels usually provide North American - 120 volts, 60 Hz sockets as well.
● Driving in Turkey can be a hassle sometimes, but very pleasurable at other times. Roads are usually in good shape and some roads actually lack traffic, so it can be a relaxing experience. In Turkey, people drive on the right, so that’s a detail you will need to keep in mind. In some areas, villagers made cardboard and marker pen signs in order to help lost tourist on their way.
● Renting a car in Turkey is quite simple and cheap. If you have the budget for a full insurance, you should definitely take it – if anything happens, at least you won’t have to worry about money.
● The Turkish Airlines Company, THY offers destinations to just about anywhere in the world with a total of 261 destinations. The company was founded in 1933 and features 285 passenger and cargo planes.
● Turkey uses the metric system which is easy enough to understand – 1 Km = 1000 meters, 1 Kg = 1000 grams, and so on. One mile equals 1.60 Km.
● Turkish people are warm and very hospitable - It is customary for people to hug and kiss both cheeks regardless of their gender.
● Turkish street food is very diverse, from the simple bagel-type snack Simit to the familiar pizza-type Lahmacun, there are tons of variants to just about anything.
● Turkish coffee is world renowned, but it’s also a bit different than say, its American counterpart - It is usually a strong coffee with a rich aroma, served very hot from a small traditional cup. Be careful not to drink any of the coffee grounds still in the cup.
● Turkish delight, as the name suggests, can be a really sweet delight for tourists. It is made from sugar, starch and just about any fruit or aroma imaginable, including walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios, dates, lemon, orange, rosewater and many others. Turkish delight is usually served with coffee and it became popular all around the world, including in the Balkans region and as far as Brazil and North America.
Prostatectomy surgery is a removal operation of prostate utilized for the most part as a prostate cancer treatment or a treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Prostatectomy methodology is a very regular one, with a huge number of men experiencing it consistently all around the globe. There are a couple of prostatectomy types, shifting with respect to the degree and the strategy of prostatectomy medical procedure.
Prostatectomy types are parted by their degree and procedure utilized by the medical team. Concerning the extent of prostatectomy medical procedure, we can part it into:
• Partial prostatectomy medical procedure – in this prostatectomy system just a piece of patient's prostate is evacuated
• Radical prostatectomy – in radical prostatectomy methodology, not exclusively patient's prostate yet additionally encompassing tissues are expelled.
With respect to the method of prostatectomy medical procedure, we can make reference to prostatectomy types, for example,
• Laparoscopic prostatectomy – one of the most current prostatectomy types. In laparoscopic prostatectomy methodology, specialists utilize a laparoscope, a restorative gadget with a camera which sees the activity site. On account of the laparoscope, laparoscopic prostatectomy requires just a couple of little entry points rather than a major one.
• Robotic prostatectomy – in mechanical prostatectomy specialists use robots to see the task site and work.
• Open prostatectomy medical procedure – this is the traditional prostatectomy system, with one major slice performed so as to evacuate the prostate.
Individuals with prostate cancer or benign prostatic hyperplasia are the typical candidates for prostatectomy operation. As prostatectomy technique is only among the few prostate cancer growth treatment alternatives, it is regularly the only way to stop or hinder the progressed prostatic disease.
For certain patients with progressed prostatic cancer, it might be past the point where it is possible to experience a prostatectomy medical procedure since it might cause more mischief than anything.
While arrangements for various prostatectomy types may fluctuate, there are some key basic focuses in them worth referencing. Patients going to experience a prostatectomy medical procedure are solicited to give a rundown from other disease and prescriptions taken for them all together for prostatectomy methodology to be appropriately arranged. Also, fasting for a few hours before the prostatectomy is normally mentioned. At long last, some prostatectomy medical procedure patients are relied upon to experience syringe.
Contingent upon prostatectomy types, the prostatectomy technique may take various structures; however, on a basic level, it is consistently the equivalent. Regardless of whether automated prostatectomy, laparoscopic prostatectomy or open prostatectomy medical procedure, professionals give effort to expel part of the entire of one's prostate, now and then together with including tissues. Some prostatectomy types take more time to perform than others; however, they ensure shorter prostatectomy improvement time (it is particularly valid for automated prostatectomy and laparoscopic prostatectomy).
Patient is required to stay 1 to 3 nights in the hospital
90 to 120 minutes
1 to 2 weeks
The recovery period of prostatectomy shifts between prostatectomy types. Both degree (halfway or radical prostatectomy) as the strategy for prostatectomy system (automated prostatectomy, laparoscopic prostatectomy, open prostatectomy) many influences the prostatectomy recovery. The most limited prostatectomy improvement time is evaluated to be after robotic prostatectomy and laparoscopic prostatectomy. Likewise, prostatectomy recovery will last shorter after partial prostatectomy method instead of radical prostatectomy.
While prostatectomy operation is generally covered, possible prostatectomy complications are worth taking under consideration. Prostatectomy entanglements may include excessive bleeding, infection, damage to nearby organs, as well as negative effects of anesthesia.
Aside from prostatectomy problems which are generally uncommon, there are likewise prostatectomy symptoms which may influence patients' life after a prostatectomy. These incorporate, among others:
• Erectile dysfunctions
• Urinary incontinence
Achievement rates of prostatectomy medical procedure rely upon prostatectomy types just as on the kind of disease being the explanation behind prostatectomy technique (prostate cancer growth or benign prostatic hyperplasia). In any case, as a rule, over 80% of prostate disease patients endure over 10 years after the technique, and 60% live 15 years and more.
What Is Prostatectomy Surgery?
Prostatectomy technique is a medical procedure during which parts or the entirety of the prostate are evacuated. It may be done with the help of robots (robotic prostatectomy), a laparoscope (laparoscopic prostatectomy) or as a classical open prostatectomy procedure.
Is Radical Prostatectomy Better than Radiation Treatment for Prostate Cancer?
Most of the doctors that radical prostatectomy is better than radiation treatment for prostate cancer.However, the research on this topic still continues. Moreover, for advanced prostate cancer, radical prostatectomy may be the only treatment.
How Does a Life after a Prostatectomy Look Like?
Life after a prostatectomy is mostly almost the same as before it. On the other hand, prostatectomy side effectssuch as erectile dysfunctions and urinary incontinence may be experienced by several patients.
This content is written and reviewed by our medical content team in August, 2019.