Stem cell therapy is a therapy performed with the use of stem cells which can be harvested from blood, bone marrow, or even fat tissue. Stem cell therapy is still an object of extensive scientific research but it is believed to have a significant impact on patients’ health in a number of diseases. For this reason, we can hear more and more about using stem cell therapy for knees, stem cell therapy for cancer, stem cell therapy for autism and many other medical conditions. It is expected that research regarding stem cell treatment will only extend in the following years.
Types of Stem Cell Therapy
To most well-known types of stem cell therapy belong:
• Stem cell therapy for knees – stem cell therapy is believed to be a good way of fighting with knee problems such as knee arthritis. Stem cell treatment for arthritis is recommended by many specialists and thought to be the safest way of using stem cells.
• Stem cell therapy for autism – stem cell treatment finds also use in various degrees of autism. Many children reportedly got better after applying stem cell treatment for autism. However, the research is still ongoing as for possible placebo effect.
• Stem cell therapy for cancer – stem cell treatment serves usually as a complementary treatment together with radiation therapy, chemotherapy or cancer surgery. In some types of leukemia or myeloma, stem cell therapy for cancer proved to be highly effective.
• Stem cell therapy for hair loss – stem cell treatment may also serve cosmetic reasons. In stem cell therapy for hair loss, stem cells support the hair regeneration and may reverse the balding process.
• Stem cell therapy for diabetes – some doctors suggest that stem cell treatment may help people suffering from diabetes. As a result of stem cell therapy for diabetes, body regains control over the level of sugar.
Stem Cell Therapy (22 Clinics)
What Our Patients Say